To add an email account to your computer in Windows Live Mail, follow the instructions given here by microsoft : How do I add an account to Windows Live Mail?
- Open Windows Live Mail by clicking the Start button Picture of Start button. In the search box, type Mail, and then, in the list of results, click Windows Live Mail.
- In the lower-left corner, click Mail.
- Click the Accounts tab, and then click Email.
- Type your email address, password, and display name, and then click Next.
- Follow any additional steps, and then click Next.
- Click Add another email account if you want to add more accounts, or click Finish to start using Windows Live Mail.
- To add a Gmail account, change your Gmail settings to enable POP or IMAP access before adding the account.
- To add a Yahoo! account, you need to have Yahoo! Mail Plus.
- If you’re asked for server information while adding an account, check your provider’s website or contact their customer service to find out what you have to do to finish setting up your email account.
Last Update: May 26, 2016
March 21, 2015 281 Email
Total 0 Votes: